What is Renweb?
is a school management system that provides a web interface for many common tasks done by schools. Features of the system include student information management, access to grades online, student attendance, and student scheduling.
RenWeb is our school administration tool where parents can login, update their contact information, review their child(ren)'s grades, re-enroll and more. The Parent User Manual will give you some details on how to login.
Also, you can get can access your ParentWeb account by going to www.renweb.com --> Selecting the 'Logins" tab -> Selecting 'ParentWeb Login' from the drop down menu.
How to Access your RenWeb Account:
Do you have a Renweb Account?
Please note: Our District Code is: BF-TX
1) Log in to Renweb using the RenWeb Parent Login link,
If Yes, but you forgot your RenWeb Login Credentials
1) Go to the RenWeb Parents Login Page.
2) Select the 'Forgot User Name/Password?' Link.
3) Enter our SMS Disctrict Code of: BF-TX.
4) If you receive the following error message, then you have NOT created a Renweb account.
"Error: Invalid Credentials. Please contact school administrator. (Code: 2)"
5) If you see the previous error message, Please follow the instructions in the next section.
1) Please read the Renweb User Manual, and
2) Create a new account using the 'Create New ParentsWeb Account' link. Our District Code is BF-TX.